Meet Superhero Sophie
The Wong Walkers would like you to meet the newest addition to the SWE team, Superhero Sophie.
Superhero Sophie, as we like to call her, is more than just a mascot for SWE’s corporate race team; she is a Chihuahua, adventure seeker, lover of nachos, and heart-felt philanthropist.
Sophie also has a personal connection to breast cancer through her mom, her sister, her daughter, her friend, and her very own self.
So who is Superhero Sophie?
She is you. She is me. She is a celebrated survivor. She represents all of us who have shared the journey with a loved one battling cancer. She is a superhero – and we can be too.
Join the Wong Walkers as we participate in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on Sunday, November, 4, 2012 in Balboa Park to be a superhero to someone battling breast cancer today. Because 75 percent of every dollar raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening, and treatment programs -- the remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Registering is easy. Click here and follow the prompts:
Superhero Sophie has an exciting October planned, so keep following SWE’s Facebook page to see what she is up to next!